This Training Course was co-financed by the program Erasmus+ and it was aimed at the acquisition of high competences by two technicians from a Romanian Museum in the field of adult education.
Participants developed competences used in adult education in a cultural contexts; in this case, they focused on museums. They carried out workshops and training sessions were they learnt how to plan, organize, conduct, evaluate and report learning activities (training, workshop, mentorship) with adult learners, including teachers, coaches, mentors, facilitators, in an international environment.
After the project, the participants:
- Learnt cases of international good practice concerning non-formal and informal education and training of adult learners
- Were able to understand the characteristics of an adult learner and effective teaching strategies in adult education
- Were more familiar with technologies and experiment with ICT tools that can be used in adult education
- Knew more about motivational strategies to encourage adult learners to start and continue studying
- Understood better the essential elements of instructional design and organisation of courses and activities, including cultural, for adults.
You can learn more here: www.eutrainings.eu