Our world is changing, and we need to adapt to new realities of knowledge, society, and education. Technology has fundamentally changed our idea of community and the ways in which we interact with each other, so that building individual networks for learning and support is more important than ever before.
Erasmus+ project “DICIPASS4YOUTH: European Digital Citizenship Pass for Youth Empowerment and Participation” brings together experienced partners
from Germany, Greece, Lithuania, Cyprus, Belgium and Spain to rethink the way that we learn, work and connect.
The project aims are:
- Increased capacity of youth workers to use innovative resources in promoting digital citizenship competence and values among young people with fewer opportunities.
- Increased awareness and enriched competences of young people to deal with sensitive ethical issues in their everyday life and make wise decisions regarding their personal data, rights, respect etc.
- Increased capacity of young people with fewer opportunities to express their views and participate and have access to the digital world with dignity and respect.
The project specific objectives are:
- to support youth workers to develop a positive attitude towards digital citizenship
- to promote the development of responsible, ethical, global citizens for the digitalised and connected world we live in
- to establish the DICIPASS 4YOUTH programme and Code of Conduct among youth organisations, youth workers and young people as a binding agreement
- to pilot test the idea of the DICIPASS CHALLENGE PROGRAMME where young people follow various challenges in order to be AWARDED the DICIPASS4YOUTH BADGE showing excellence in digital citizenship values, knowledge, skills and understanding.
- To offer opportunities for the acquisition of digital citizenship competencies among youth works thus strengthening their profiles and upgrading the quality of youth work.